Before you apply online, make sure you have the following:
- Student’s Social Security Number, date of birth, and address
- Parent or guardian’s Social Security Number, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number if applicable
- Previous year gross income amounts for all members of the household (Example: if you are applying after December 31, 2016, use 2016 amounts.)
- A valid email address. Free email addresses are available at Yahoo!, Gmail, and Live
During the application process, you will:
- Answer pre-enrollment questions
- Enter student contact information (address, phone, email, school information and SSN)
- Agree to the 21st Century Scholar Pledge
- Enter income information for parent or guardian
- Review and submit application
To submit an application:
1. Create an account via the ScholarTrack system. Select “I am a parent or guardian.” You will need to provide your name and an email address to create an account.
2. After you have created a ScholarTrack account, log in. Parents can then apply a student for 21st Century Scholars via the ScholarTrack system. Click on “My Account” to submit an application. The application takes about 30 minutes to complete.
You will receive an email with an application summary and a program enrollment decision based on the information you provided after the application is received. All applications must be received by June 30 of a student’s 8th-grade year.
Get started at ScholarTrack.IN.gov.