Before you apply online, make sure you have the following:
- Student’s Social Security Number, date of birth, and address
- Parent or guardian’s Social Security Number, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number if applicable
- Previous year gross income amounts for all members of the household (Example: if you are applying after December 31, 2015, use 2015 amounts.)
- A valid email address. Free email addresses are available at Yahoo!, Gmail, and Live
During the application process, you will:
- Answer pre-enrollment questions
- Enter student contact information (address, phone, email, school information and SSN)
- Agree to the 21st Century Scholar Pledge
- Enter income information for parent or guardian
- Review and submit application
You will receive an email with an application summary and program enrollment information after the application is received. All applications to the 21st Century Scholars program must be submitted before June 30 of the eligible student’s 8th-grade year.
Apply online here.